Over time well-loved jewelry begins to tarnish and lose its luster. The Sunshine® Cloth is a great way to bring your jewelry’s sparkle and shine back, making it clean and appear new! The Sunshine® Cloth is made of non-scratch micro-abrasives that aid in restoring your jewelry’s luster. This cloth is safe to use on sterling silver, gold, and brass jewelry. We recommend not using the Sunshine® Cloth on gold-plated jewelry because gold plating will rub off.
The large Sunshine® Cloth is perfect for cleaning chains and pendants made of sterling silver, gold, and brass. This cloth is a perfect way to add the finishing polish on pieces that have been dipped in our liquid Sunray™ Jewelry Cleaner, check it out here!
To use: Rub your jewelry with medium pressure, the cloth will begin to darken, and your jewelry will begin to shine again! The cloth can be used until completely darkened on both sides. Store cloth in a plastic bag to prevent dust from accumulating. Store out of direct sunlight and keep away from water and fire. If cloth comes in contact with eyes, wash eyes immediately with running water for at least 15 minutes; if irritation persists seek medical assistance.
- See a full list of jewelry items that benefit from this polishing cloth. Read our blog post How To Care For And Clean Your jenny present® Jewelry.
- Sunshine® Cloth is comprised of the following:
Base cloth 40%- flannel (cotton 100%), Abrasives 45%- aluminum oxide, Auxiliary Agent 15%- fatty acid, wax, water, and emulsifying agent.
- Sunshine® Cloth measures 7 ½” long by 5” wide.
- A smaller size is available here.
- For gold plated jewelry check out our liquid Sunray™ Jewelry Cleaner!