This mixed metals breast cancer hope necklace with awareness ribbon is filled with meaning. Displayed in the middle is the breast cancer awareness charm, followed by two hand stamped pendants, a wire wrapped gemstone and a sterling silver Tiny LifeNotes® charm. Customize this necklace with a series of names, initials, special dates, significant words; the choice is yours! Make it special, make it unique and make it yours!
- Medium sterling silver pendant measures slightly over 5/8 inch and features a hammered technique. This pendant can showcase a name, monogram, special word or date. A maximum of 8 characters.
- Large 14kt gold-filled pendant measures close to ¾ of an inch. This pendant is perfect for a single initial, a name, monogram, date or significant word. This pendant holds up to 8 characters across three lines of text.
- Select just the right wire wrapped gemstone. Shown here is the mystic topaz, July’s birthstone. Choose one that signifies a special month, favorite color or color to bring awareness to a specific cause.
- Sterling silver awareness ribbon charm measures 16mm x 11mm.
- Sterling silver Hope Tiny LifeNotes® charm measures 3/4 inch long (from the bail) by 1/3 inch wide. This petite charm displays meaningful cursive text surrounded by a scalloped edge.
- Saturn chain is made of 14kt gold-fill and is available in 16”, 18” and 20”. Chain is complete with the jp signature tag at clasp.
- Learn how to care for this necklace in our blog post How To Care For And Clean Your jenny present® Jewelry.